I thought I would share my first study experience. Yesterday was the first day of the cholesterol study. We got to the office at 7:30 and had our first blood draw and the hep blocks put in our arms. When the dietician got there, we were taken to this room and given a HUGE bowl of pudding to eat. It was the equivalent of 3 pudding cups with the mystery ingredient. We were told that we had ten minutes to eat the entire bowl. We had to scrape the sides and make sure that we licked everything off the spoon. We then had blood draws after 30 minutes, one hour, two hours and four hours of eating the pudding. I chose the vanilla pudding. The flavor wasn’t bad at all BUT…. there was tons of pudding and after a few bites it was definitely hard to finish it. The hardest part of the whole study was the fasting. By the end of it… I was starving! We go back on Thursday morning for one blood draw and repeat the whole cycle every other week for three cycles. It really didn’t hurt but was more of an inconvenience. It’ll be nice to get the money at the end of it all. It’s like I have a side job!
- Learn about EC Insider, the Erin Condren rewards program that allows you to earn points & redeem rewards!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Day 4 – Guely Ray Leggings badyogi.com/blog/giveaways… 3 months ago
- Day 3 – Bad Yogi Tank & 1-Month of Bad Yogi Studio badyogi.com/blog/giveaway-… 3 months ago
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 2 years ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 2 years ago