One of my most favorite things to do is eat outside. There’s just something about it that makes me instantly happy. I’m sure a lot of it has to do with the fact that we have no outdoor space in/around our apartment. We do, however, live within walking distance to several restaurants that have outdoor seating. I love that you can bring your dog, eat and just hang out and people watch. I would do it everyday if I could. There was a brief moment last week when I thought warm weather would prevail and outdoor eating would abound. I drove past a place at lunch and people were outside enjoying themselves. I thought….SPRING IS HERE! The next two days it rained nonstop and then snowed this weekend. I have a few choice words for Mother Nature.
- Learn about EC Insider, the Erin Condren rewards program that allows you to earn points & redeem rewards!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Day 4 – Guely Ray Leggings badyogi.com/blog/giveaways… 6 months ago
- Day 3 – Bad Yogi Tank & 1-Month of Bad Yogi Studio badyogi.com/blog/giveaway-… 6 months ago
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 2 years ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 2 years ago