I wanted to say THANKS! to my dad for helping me reach my Race for the Cure goal already! I’ve raised my goal and hopefully I can reach that one too!!! Thanks to Julia for donating as well. 🙂 I’m so excited to be doing this for such a great cause. Hopefully the weather will cooperate here soon so I can get outside and start training. My goal first goal is to finish the race without walking. I’ve only done one 5k and I didn’t train. It was brutal! I thought ‘oh it’s only 3.1 miles, I can do it easy!’ Boy, was I wrong. My second goal is to finish in a respectable time. I’m not sure what that is yet but I’ll find out! I was reading about the race on the website and learned that St. Louis expects over 60,000 runners! We’re the largest run in the U.S. I can’t wait!
- Learn about EC Insider, the Erin Condren rewards program that allows you to earn points & redeem rewards!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Day 4 – Guely Ray Leggings badyogi.com/blog/giveaways… 3 months ago
- Day 3 – Bad Yogi Tank & 1-Month of Bad Yogi Studio badyogi.com/blog/giveaway-… 3 months ago
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 2 years ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 2 years ago