Soooooo it’s my birthday! 26 years ago today, I was born in Athens, Greece. It’s a weird feeling, 26. According to Jessica Simpson, I’m half way to 30. Today has been a good day. I like to spread my birthday out for as long as possible. It pretty much started yesterday. I got a nice gift card from Jana and Tom :), flowers from my mom and a handful of birthday cards. Today, my office group took me out to lunch at a local mexican restaurant. It’s just down the street so we walked in the gorgeous weather! It’s always nice to be able to get out and chat and not have to talk about work. When I got back to my desk, Robyn had left me a birthday balloon, a caffeine-free diet coke, and sweetarts! All my favorite things 🙂 It was a wonderful surprise. Tonight, Collin and I are going to Maggiano’s for dinner. Tomorrow, my birthday celebration continues with my dad and lynn! It’s going to be a great weekend!!!
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 1 year ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 1 year ago
- Bytten Inc. adclubbrandathon.com/startup/bytten… 2 years ago
- Great #giveaway on @veryculinary to win TWO #FitBit Flex Wristbands veryculinary.com/2015/01/24/fit… 2 years ago
- Enter to win 1 of 2 @Janedeals $50 Gift Cards from @Iowagirleats! >> rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/b… 2 years ago