So I have started on my quest for running greatness. On Monday, I did a little loop of my neighborhood (about a mile). I skipped Tuesday because I took Lola to the dogpark for an hour and a half (she was good and tired). Yesterday, I decided to combine jogging with Lola and took her out for her first run. At first, she tried to drag me down the block, but as soon as she hit her stride she did really well! We went about a mile and a half and we were both pretty tired. It’s raining today but hopefully it’ll hold off after work long enough for me to get a quick jog in. Hopefully, in the upcoming weeks, I will get some endurance and be able to go longer and farther. Wish me luck!
- Day 4 – Guely Ray Leggings badyogi.com/blog/giveaways… 1 month ago
- Day 3 – Bad Yogi Tank & 1-Month of Bad Yogi Studio badyogi.com/blog/giveaway-… 1 month ago
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 2 years ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 2 years ago
- Bytten Inc. adclubbrandathon.com/startup/bytten… 2 years ago