So last night went pretty well. I was a little nervous because I’ve never really done the cocktail dinner socializing with Collin’s colleagues. We went to the Boathouse for what was named on the invitation a “Cocktail Buffet Dinner.” The name was a little confusing to say the least. It ended up being an open bar with a very small hors d’oeuvre table. Not quite a dinner. We mingled and chatted with some of his friends/acquaintances from work. We then walked over to the Muny where we had tickets to see The Producers. We sat almost in the very back and couldn’t really see well enough to really focus on the play. From what I saw, it was ok. We left at intermission because it was 10:00 and we were tired. How old are we?
- Learn about EC Insider, the Erin Condren rewards program that allows you to earn points & redeem rewards!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Day 4 – Guely Ray Leggings badyogi.com/blog/giveaways… 4 months ago
- Day 3 – Bad Yogi Tank & 1-Month of Bad Yogi Studio badyogi.com/blog/giveaway-… 4 months ago
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 2 years ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 2 years ago