After weeks (maybe months) of dustballs mating in every corner of our house, we did the unthinkable and cleaned the ENTIRE house. I swear on Saturday we spent like six hours dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the baseboards, bathroom, laundry, etc. Then on Sunday, the kitchen: cleaned out the fridge, washed all the shelves/drawers in the fridge, wiped down all the appliances, scrubbed the mini tiles on our counters. All of that and it was an exhausting weekend. The apartment looks great now and makes me motivated to keep it that way. It also makes me want a cleaning lady. Wanting a cleaning lady also makes me feel inadequate… like if I can’t keep my own house clean, what am I good for…. it’s weird.
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 1 year ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 1 year ago
- Bytten Inc. adclubbrandathon.com/startup/bytten… 2 years ago
- Great #giveaway on @veryculinary to win TWO #FitBit Flex Wristbands veryculinary.com/2015/01/24/fit… 2 years ago
- Enter to win 1 of 2 @Janedeals $50 Gift Cards from @Iowagirleats! >> rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/b… 2 years ago