After weeks (maybe months) of dustballs mating in every corner of our house, we did the unthinkable and cleaned the ENTIRE house. I swear on Saturday we spent like six hours dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the baseboards, bathroom, laundry, etc. Then on Sunday, the kitchen: cleaned out the fridge, washed all the shelves/drawers in the fridge, wiped down all the appliances, scrubbed the mini tiles on our counters. All of that and it was an exhausting weekend. The apartment looks great now and makes me motivated to keep it that way. It also makes me want a cleaning lady. Wanting a cleaning lady also makes me feel inadequate… like if I can’t keep my own house clean, what am I good for…. it’s weird.
- Learn about EC Insider, the Erin Condren rewards program that allows you to earn points & redeem rewards!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Day 4 – Guely Ray Leggings badyogi.com/blog/giveaways… 4 months ago
- Day 3 – Bad Yogi Tank & 1-Month of Bad Yogi Studio badyogi.com/blog/giveaway-… 4 months ago
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 2 years ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 2 years ago