I have been watching hours upon hours of Olympic coverage. I think TIVO has been recording about 8 hours a day. If it’s an event I’m not crazy about (water polo), I fast forward but still check on the score to make sure the US is doing well. I’ve been watching EVERY race with Michael Phelps. I’m just so excited that he could break Mark Spitz’s record of 7 gold medals at one Olympics. He’s already up to 11 gold medals in his lifetime (the most ever!). Every time I see a picture of his mom/sisters, I just wanna cry. They are so proud of him! Last night I watched the women’s gymnastics team take the silver medal. I felt so sorry for Alicia Sacramone (sp?). After she fell off the beam, it seemed like the team fell apart and they lost what could’ve been gold. She has a chance to redeem herself in the individual competition and I hope she does.
- Learn about EC Insider, the Erin Condren rewards program that allows you to earn points & redeem rewards!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Day 4 – Guely Ray Leggings badyogi.com/blog/giveaways… 6 months ago
- Day 3 – Bad Yogi Tank & 1-Month of Bad Yogi Studio badyogi.com/blog/giveaway-… 6 months ago
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 2 years ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 2 years ago