With my upcoming half marathon looming in the not too far distance, I have decided that it’s time to jump back into the fitness saddle. Last week I started running again in the mornings. Yesterday, I ran at 6:15 in the morning, went to work, then went to cardio boxing at 5:00. I am beyond sore today. It’s a good sore though, the kind that let’s you know you got off the couch and did something. Tonight, I might try my first “stretching” class. I’m not exactly sure what that entails but it would probably feel pretty good after yesterday. I’ve decided as a quasi-motivator that I’m going to “pay myself” for working out. Each time I work out, I’m going to transfer $2 from my checking to my newly made work out clothes fund. I love buying new exercise clothes so I think it’ll work out!
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 1 year ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 1 year ago
- Bytten Inc. adclubbrandathon.com/startup/bytten… 2 years ago
- Great #giveaway on @veryculinary to win TWO #FitBit Flex Wristbands veryculinary.com/2015/01/24/fit… 2 years ago
- Enter to win 1 of 2 @Janedeals $50 Gift Cards from @Iowagirleats! >> rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/b… 2 years ago