20. I have a hankering for another dog. I know we don’t have the space but they’re so cute!
19. I can only eat my cereal with certain spoons. We have a couple miscellaneous spoons that don’t match the others. I refuse these spoons. There’s nothing wrong with them, but I don’t like them.
18. This weekend I got to feel a baby kick from inside the belly for the first time. It was amazing.
17. I love dried cranberries.
16. My brother had arm surgery on Friday. I’ve never had surgery and have always wondered what it’s like.
15. I try to keep chapstick in every one of my coat pockets.
14. I just found out a guy that I dated in college is gay.
13. I compulsively play tetris on my cell phone.
12. There is no cheering in the press box.
11. My sports IQ has gone up exponentially since I started listening to podcasts.
10. I like surveys. I take them all the time online.
9. It drives me crazy when my word searches are messy.
8. I like to sit indian style at work.
7. I really like herbal lemon tea in the mornings.
6. This is my third week of half marathon training. Only 9 more.
5. Lola sleeps at the bottom of our bed. I absolutely love when she rests her head on my leg.
4. I still haven’t figured out what to do with my wedding dress.
3. I like to shut my office door so no one will bother me, even if I’m not busy.
2. Spider Solitaire is addicting.
1. We’re going to see Joel McHale on Valentine’s Day. So Exciting.