I’ve been uninspired lately and have been stealing ideas from other blogs, facebook, etc. Work with me for awhile.
1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up: purple Nalgene bottle, planner, coffee mug (filled with tea), pen, calendar, boxer puppy calendar, pictures.
2. Favorite Football Team: I’ve abandoned football for awhile. I used to be a Packers fan but since Brett left and I can’t watch them on TV alot, I’ve become apathetic.
3. What are you wearing now? tan dress pants, dark brown cowl neck shirt, Sperry’s
4. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Besides work emails? a JCrew catalog
5. Who was the last person you hugged? Collin
6. What’s you current obsession/addiction? trying to plan a vacation (St Augustine in March)
7. What was the last thing you said aloud? “Ok, bye.” to collin
8. What was the last thing you bought? new running shoes
9. What are you listening to right now? the hum of my space heater in my frigid office
10. What is your favorite weather and why? sunny and warm. Is there any other option?
11. What is your most challenging goal right now? Training for the half marathon
12. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? I think it would have to be a vacation home somewhere warm… with a nice wrap around deck/porch
13. Favorite children’s book ? I think I skipped children’s books and went straight for crime novels
14. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you? nachos
15. What would you do if you won the Lottery? pay off some student loans, invest some, go on a mini shopping spree, give some to family
16. What was the first tape or CD that you bought for yourself? the Batman Forever soundtrack.
17. Describe your perfect day. Sleeping in, going for a walk with Lola and Collin, eating lunch outside (assuming its the perfect temperature)
18. What is your favorite accessory and why? Right now, scarves and headbands.
19. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of and why? I would say graduating from law school and passing the bar. It wasn’t the most fun period of my life but all the hard work paid off in the end.
20. What are you currently thinking about? How work is slowly killing off my brain cells