This morning when I was walking through the “hamster tubes” in our building, I noticed a lot of people standing and looking through the windows into an alley. I asked one of my coworkers what was going on and she pointed up at our building. There was a guy standing on the ledge of our building right on the edge. We watched for about 15 minutes before a security guard ushered us away. There were fire trucks, police, security guards all over the place. Finally, about an hour later, we saw them bringing a stretcher and medical equipment into our building. The guy had gotten down off the ledge. Turns out, he was an IT guy in our Pathology department down the hall. There are rumors that he lost his job but no one really knows what happened. I’m glad it ended the way it did and not the alternative.
- Day 4 – Guely Ray Leggings badyogi.com/blog/giveaways… 1 week ago
- Day 3 – Bad Yogi Tank & 1-Month of Bad Yogi Studio badyogi.com/blog/giveaway-… 1 week ago
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 1 year ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 2 years ago
- Bytten Inc. adclubbrandathon.com/startup/bytten… 2 years ago