Things I learned on vacation:
1. Old people will sit in a hot tub even when it’s 80 degrees outside.
2. Traveling with family can be frustrating and fun.
3. I love the J.Crew outlet!
4. It doesn’t matter what you look like in a bathing suit. Someone will always look worse.
5. If you can still look at each other after 13 hours in the car and smile…you’re in a good relationship.
Karen and Casey at the Fort.
Karen and me at the fort.
Karen, Mom, Me.
Mini-Golf! (I got last place)
KK and Casey at mini-golf. (Karen won by one stroke).
I don’t look the best in this picture but you can notice the tan difference from the first pictures.