1. My lack of postings corresponds with the lack of activity in my life right now.
2. Starting April 1, I will officially be house hunting with a real estate agent (it’s getting so real!).
3. Cirque Du Soleil Jungle was pretty cool! Lots of crazy stuff that no one should be able to do.
4. I’m in a new study. I won’t go into details but it requires some embarassment and “samples.”
5. I had a routine doctor’s appt this morning and LOVED my new doctor! She was just down to earth, knew her stuff and made me feel comfortable instantly. I will keep her.
6. My running program has screeched to a halt. My sister diagnosed me with a stress fracture over the phone (not scientific but I’ll take it). I took this past week off and plan to give it a go this week to see how it feels. I might not be able to do my half but am still committed to doing the full after some rest.
7. My 27th birthday is creeping up on me. Weird.
8. I switched my closet over from winter to spring clothes this week. Exciting and frustrating at the same time. I was excited to see clothes I hadn’t seen in awhile but frustrated that I had no space for them. I can’t wait to find a house.
9. I read three books on my vacation. It felt good to read and made me realize I should do it more often.
10. Work has been a little slow but I’m trying to act busy so as to not draw attention. Of course, I could be lazy and just not do my job like some of my co-workers. I prefer my tactic.