So I’ve been totally MIA lately. Here’s a random list of what I’ve been up to:
1. We have new living room furniture. We ended up not keeping the ottoman because it was too big. We have a new rug in there but I don’t have a pic of that yet.
2. New rug in the dining room. Displayed china on the shelves.
3. Collin’s new best friend
4. New patio furniture!! (LOVE IT)
6. I signed up for the Lewis and Clark half marathon in St. Charles. It’s September 13th. I think it’ll be good practice for the marathon.
7. New running shoes!!!
I just got my last pair about six months ago but I know it’s good to rotate your shoes when you’re training long distances. Plus, these are super comfy. I also got some nutritional supplements to try out on the longer runs. I’ve never used them and I’m curious to see what they’re like and if I can actually tell a difference.
8. My Aunt Lori and I are planning a trip to see my dad in Maryland. We’re looking at late August. I’m so excited. I didn’t think I’d get to take a vacation since we bought the house. It’s perfect timing too because I’m starting to get burnt out on work. Mostly the work drama. It’s hard to avoid.
9. New favorite show:
I’m a little late to jump on the bandwagon but I started watching episodes on Hulu last month and I love it! I have the second season on Netflix now.
10. Only 96 more days until the Chicago marathon! EEEEEEEKKKKKK!