Soooo I’ve taken what some may call an unexpected hiatus from blogging. My life has been pretty mundane as of late and I just haven’t felt the need to bore you with witty (or non-witty) status updates. Instead, I’ve compiled a list of randoms….
1. I asked for and was denied (insultingly for a pay increase).
2. I have mentally checked out of this job and am desperately seeking something new/different.
3. I passed a test for a possible different career route that I don’t want to get into unless it becomes a reality.
4. I love Christmas lights and fireworks. I just love to drive around and see the Christmas lights in the neighborhoods…it makes me happy. Same thing with fireworks in July.
5. I leave for Italy in 25 days.
6. I tried zucchini for the first time last week. It was like nothing I’ve ever tasted. Not sure if that’s a good thing.
7. We got a couch for the basement!
8. This has resulted in a lot of guitar hero playing (thanks for the new edition, Collin!) We rock.
9. I’m uber excited to see my family for Christmas.
10. My baby sister got into graduate school! In approximately, three years we’ll have a little occupational therapist on our hands. I couldn’t be more proud.
So that’s a tiny, wee peek into life in the past month and a half or so… Hopefully, the holidays will leave me feeling rejuvenated and not so bitter. I’m guessing I’ll be tired and pissed I’ll be returning to work on Monday.