I saw this on another blog and since I LOVE lists…I thought I’d post it here. Just bold the ones you’ve done!
99 Things to Do Before You Go…
1. Start your own blog
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band- Yes, I was a band geek
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disney World
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo – Thanks for chorus, show choir and drama
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visit Europe- born there and have been back a few times since
13. Watched a thunder and lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch- the art of crocheting… sexy, huh?
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight…pillow “fight”?
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill- it’s called a mental health day 😉
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run- not likely to happen in this lifetime.
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors- It’s on the list though!
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language. Although I’m losing it.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing- I’m counting my bay fishing last summer
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason- thanks mom!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma. Donated blood when I shouldn’t have. I was underweight all three times and it took a week to get back to normal.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter-
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- still have Opus the penguin
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House- unless the outside counts??
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury- madam forewoman, if you please
91. Met someone famous-Joe Montana!
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo
94. Had a baby- working on this one
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee