At seven weeks, Charlotte is starting to smile at us. She loves to lay on her changing table and look around at the world. She has grown out of her newborn clothes but is still a little small for her 3 month clothes. We’ve been struggling with getting a good sleep and nap routine going. The last two days have been good but as soon as I say that, we’ll go through another rough patch. She goes back to the doctor on the 14th for her two month visit.
- Learn about EC Insider, the Erin Condren rewards program that allows you to earn points & redeem rewards!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Day 4 – Guely Ray Leggings badyogi.com/blog/giveaways… 4 months ago
- Day 3 – Bad Yogi Tank & 1-Month of Bad Yogi Studio badyogi.com/blog/giveaway-… 4 months ago
- Gummy Tongue! Halloween | Kid Candy Reviews | Babyteeth4 youtu.be/gQqTCp9gLCY 2 years ago
- FAVORITE THINGS Christmas Giveaway jonesdesigncompany.com/giveaways/favo… via @https://twitter.com/jonesdesignco 2 years ago