1. I miss running. I never looked better than I did when I was running but somehow I haven’t found my way back into it. I’ve been working out with the PS3 EA Active Sports 2 four days a week but it’s not cutting it. I think I need to start adding in the running on my off days…. I just feel like snail when I try it. I ran a marathon but I can’t run for 30 min straight now. FAIL.
2. Collin and I want to move back to central Illinois. I’m putting this out into the universe….we need new jobs!! I love being a stay at home mom but I would trade it in for us to be able to live closer to family. Family is really important to both of us and it’s really hard to be three-14 hours away from everyone.
3. I hate winter…this snow is really driving me nuts and giving me a serious case of SAD (seasonal affective disorder).
4. I can’t wait to use my jogging stroller (this goes with #1 and #3). To be able to get out of the house AND run….would be epic.
5. I’m starting to cook a little more. I made a pretty good (Collin says) breaded italian chicken last week. I made some potato cheese soup too. Anything in a crockpot is my domain, lol
6. I always feel like an inadequate mom. (I hear this is normal).
7. I really want an iPad. I’ve never played with one and I don’t need it….we have nine million iPods in the house…but they look SO cool.
8. I’ve been a crappy friend lately. I think I just curl up in my shell and when I need them the most, I just hide.
9. I miss traveling! My dad has offered to fly me and the kiddo out to visit them. I really want to but the thought of all the logistics makes me queasy.
10. My hair is falling out like crazy… I chopped it off to make it better but it’s still going. Crazy baby hormones…