You think you know but you have no idea….
1. Sweet tarts are my favorite candy.
2. I wish every Dairy Queen had the Nerds Blizzard like my hometown DQ.
3. I am one of the few that doesn’t like chocolate.
4. These items make me seem like I’m obsessed with candy….it’s just right before lunch. Although I do enjoy (in no particular order): Nerds, SweetTarts, Gummy Bears, Starbursts (Sour!), Skittles (Sour!)
5. I have a Boxer named Lola who I ADORE! (understatement)
6. I’ve been married for almost two years! (Hi Collin!)
7. He is an amazing husband and I also ADORE him.
8. I am a 2 year St. Louis resident after years of Illinois living.
9. I’ve started running this year.
10. I ran the Nike + Human Race (10k) and the Illinois half marathon. Chicago marathon in October!
11. I was the last of my friends to get married at the tender age of 25.
12. I want 2 kids in boy/girl order.
13. I have names picked out even though it’s a long time away.
14. I have an unfounded fear of not being able to have children.
15. I have other irrational fears: drowning, suffocating, spiders, car accidents.
16. When I see people sleeping, I like to watch their chests rise and fall to make sure they are still alive (irrational).
17. I work at a large university.
18. My office is small and has a sliding glass door instead of a real door.
19. I feel like a zoo animal.
20. I love to travel.
21. I’ve been to: Spain, Greece, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman Island, Cozumel and Puerto Vallarta!
22. I’ve lived in 7 states: California, Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Illinois, Missouri
23. I would like to visit all 50 states by the end of it all.
24. Europe (Greek Islands, Italy, England, Ireland, etc) is on my list of MUST Sees.
25. I am a fan of the Atlanta Braves.
26. I have a goal of attending a game at every Major League Ballpark.
27. I’ve made it to: Wrigley Field, Camden Yards, Dodger Stadium, Busch Stadium, Citizens Bank Park, Yankee Stadium, Rangers Ballpark, U.S. Cellular Field and Nationals Park. I have a ways to go.
28. I actually enjoy my job sometimes (note: I’ve been here for a year and a half).
29. I listen to sports radio podcasts daily.
30. I am a compulsive email checker.
31. I love my iPod. In fact, I have 2! One for running and one for everything else.
32. When I feel like shopping, I go online and put everything I want in my “cart.” It helps to quell the urge.
33. I have great friends.
34. My distance vision is fading.
35. I don’t want to wear glasses.
36. I have a window in my office.
37. It leaks frigid, icy, arctic air in the winter.
38. I have a view of a smoke stack.
39. My office neighbor never comes into work.
40. I am short.
41. Very short.
43. It’s hard to shop sometimes.
44. I have small feet. Size 5.5
45. I like wearing head phones at work….no one bothers you.
46. I am a proud aunt of a beautiful girl. Loves to Audrina!
47. When I write……I like to use periods……………………..
48. I love my mother-in-law.
49. Shocking, I know.
50. I am the oldest of three.
51. I miss my siblings everyday. Loves to Nick and Karen.
52. I am addicted to reality tv.
53. TIVO is my friend.
54. Sometimes I don’t like to leave the house on Sundays.
55. My heart cracked into a million little pieces when Brett Favre retired.
56. I don’t root for the Packers anymore.
57. I will always think I’m fat.
58. I know that’s annoying. I’m working on my self-confidence.
59. I love french fries with Old Bay Seasoning and malt vinegar.
60. I also love nachos…. mmmmmm
61. I’m a vegetarian.
62. I don’t like vegetables.
63. Caffeine gives me headaches.
64. My favorite color is navy.
65. My last name used to be Kelley.
66. I call my husband everyday at work…at least once. Sorry!
67. I LOVE magazines.
68. I wish I could afford to shop at J.Crew. Right now I only buy at sales time and at the outlet.
69. Sometimes I feel like I’m pretending to be an adult. I don’t feel like one.
70. I like to play online spades and backgammon.
71. I’m not a great housewife. I need to work on that.
72. I’m insanely organized at work…. I wish I could bring that home.
73. My parents are divorced. I’m over it.
74. I like celebrity gossip…..it’s a sick obsession.
75. I watch Oprah.
76. I think that Ellen DeGeneres is a genuinely nice person, having never met her.
77. I would do anything for my family.
78. I wish I could wear flip flops everyday.
79. I hate cold weather.
80. I have both myspace and facebook. I feel old.
81. I worry about what other people think about me.
82. I feel like I could have bought a small country with my student loans.
83. I have a J.D.
84. People tell me that it’s something special but I don’t feel like it.
85. Sometimes I wish I would have gone to med school. I could definitely have bought a small country for that.
86. My future kids will have 8 grandparents.
87. I lost my grandfather recently. It sucks to know I’ll have to go through that three more times.
88. I wish St. Louis had better mass transit.
89. We close on our house on June 17th…can’t wait for that backyard.
90. I love the smell of rain on a warm night.
91. I’m picky about my headphones. They have to be ear buds and the cord has to be equal on both sides.
92. I hardly ever wear nail polish.
93. I’m not good at being girly. I still try though.
94. I wish my house looked like the inside of a Pottery Barn catalog.
95. I’m the oldest of all the grandchildren on both sides.
96. My sister cracks me up. We speak the same language.
97. I have grey eyes.
98. I always wanted brown eyes.
99. Other people’s happiness makes me happy.
100. I’m looking forward to having this blog as an outlet. Looking forward to hearing comments from all of you.